Remember the good ‘ol days where summer was enjoyed rather than endured? Yet here we are still. Armed with ice cream and air conditioners, we press on. This includes our cars. It is a fact that our vehicles cannot last long under that scorching sun without the cooling function of radiators. It just shows how much we should appreciate radiators. And so, today, we are proud to announce that you, dear driver, that you have a chance to show your artistic skills and appreciation for radiators at the same time. What’s more is you get to win some free gadgets to boot!
Here are the mechanics, requirements, and prizes for Evercool Radiator’s “Shout it Out Loud!” Banner Design Contest. Read on, join in, have fun, and whether you win or lose, all banners will be published in our blog!
- 1st Prize: iPad2 16GB –wifi
- 2nd Prize: iTouch 4th Gen 8Gb
- 3rd Prize: iPod Nano Multi-touch 8GB
Banner Design Contest
- Banner Designs will be uploaded in our Evercool Facebook Fan Page
- There is no specific required dimension – only make sure that it is not smaller than 250 x 250 px
- Criteria for judging will be based on number of likers (70%) and creativity (30%)
- Contest will run from May 20 – July 20, 2011
- Entries must be made personally. Entries made through agents/third parties are invalid.
- Promoter cannot accept responsibility for lost entries or for transmission failures. Entry indicates acceptance of terms and conditions.
- The prize winner will be notified by Facebook or Email no later than 1 week after contest deadline.
- The prize shall be picked up at the promoter’s main office not later than 30 days following the closing date, otherwise, the prize will be forfeited in favor of the promoter.
- The contest is open to everyone, aged 13 or over, excluding employees of Roberts AIPMC, its subsidiary companies, and/or any person whom, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their involvement or connection with this promotion.
- All entries become the property of the promoter.
- There is no cash or other alternative to these prizes in whole or in part. Prizes are not transferable in whole or in part.
- Voting using dummy accounts and/or vote trading are prohibited and a ground for disqualification.
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
- The promoter shall not be responsible for any copyright infringement and/or any violation of any law or statute committed by the participants.
- Promoter is not liable for any disruptions, failings or cancellations unless they are caused by promoter’s negligence.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of this contest.
- Acceptable photos are Banner Designs that are originally made by the participant
- Banner designs must incorporate the logo of Evercool Radiator.
- The banner must contain an original slogan which would describe Evercool Radiator
- Commenting on photos is allowed
- Participants can ‘like’ their own photos
- Entries that do not meet these guidelines will automatically be disqualified
- The title of the entry shall be entered in the photo caption together with the name of the participant